To encourage lifelong learning, that challenges, engages, inspires and values every individual.
A SAFE AND CARING LEARNING ENVIRONMENT WHERE LEARNING IS FUN AND INTERACTIVE
We value every member of our community and are continually working to further develop effective partnerships between parents, teacher, learners and the wider community. Please find the most recent Parent Audit results by clicking here.
At St Mary’s CP School, we are committed to:
- Putting children at the heart of everything that we do
- Providing exciting and new opportunities through a broad, fun and creative curriculum, enabling every individual to achieve and enjoy learning
- Setting high expectations and giving each learner confidence that they can succeed
- An ethos of mutual respect and co-operation
- Valuing all members of our school community, children, families, staff and governors
- Embracing the wider community and encouraging respect for our diverse society
- Creating a safe and secure environment in which children feel included, listened to and valued
- Developing our skills and environment, promoting opportunities for all members of the school community
- Presenting our school to the highest standard at all times
- Celebrating the achievements of all children