St Mary’s is a friendly, happy place for children to learn in and we trust that you will get a feeling of life in our school from the pages that follow.
Our aim is to create a safe and caring learning environment where learning is fun and interactive. We value every member of our community and are continually working to further develop effective partnerships between parents, teachers and learners and the wider community.
We are always delighted to show visitors, parents and children round our school. If you would like to visit the school, please do get in touch.
We welcome feedback from parents and your views about the school are important to us.
If you are a registered parent or carer of a pupil at our school you can tell us your views by completing Ofsted’s online survey, Parent View, at: http://www.parentview.ofsted.gov.uk
Governors and staff at St Mary’s CP School are committed to:
* Providing a broad, balanced and creative curriculum, enabling all children to achieve and enjoy learning
* Setting high expectations and giving every learner confidence that they can succeed
* Developing an ethos of mutual respect and co-operation
* Creating an environment in which children feel included, secure and valued
* Encouraging all members of the school community to contribute to building and sustaining success
* Promoting links with the wider community and encouraging respect for our diverse society
* Celebrating the achievements of all children
Together we will:
Value each other as partners with the best interests of each child at heart
Listen to and support each other in our aim to provide the best education for every child
With Best Wishes, Jessica Balado & the Staff & Governors at St Mary’s Community Primary School