Welcome to St Mary’s Community Primary School website.
We are very proud of our school. We are particularly pleased with our most recent OFSTED report which will be published on the OFSTED website on 6th December 2016. Please follow this link to see what it says:
We are delighted with what our pupils achieve and we are proud of all the different learning opportunities our children take part in. We do hope you enjoy looking through our website and seeing all the wonderful things the pupils at St Mary’s get up to. For all the most up-to-date information about what has been happening in school, take a look at our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/stmarysbeetley/
We are a one form entry school with around 170 pupils between the ages of 4 and 11 years old. We serve the community of Beetley and Gressenhall and have a number of pupils from Dereham and the surrounding villages.
Received from a Parent June 2016
I have been so impressed with St Marys since [my children] joined…… It was absolutely the right decision to bring them here and I am happily recommending the school to other parents I know locally. The school is so friendly, so encouraging and so supportive. The events it holds for parents and learning opportunities it arranges for the children are fantastic. It’s also great that the PTA are so active and hold so many brilliant events and with the support of teachers and yourself too, is just brilliant.
For the published data showing how well our pupils achieve, please look at ‘School Performance’ under’School Information’ to see in detail all of our strengths.
I hope you enjoy finding out more about our school through this website.
To encourage lifelong learning, that challenges, engages, inspires and values every individual.
Proud to belong.
We aim to create a safe and caring learning environment where learning is fun and interactive. We value every member of our community and are continually working to further develop effective partnerships between parents, teachers and learners and the wider community.
We welcome feedback from parents and your views about the school are important to us.
If you are a registered parent or carer of a pupil at our school you can tell us your views by completing Ofsted’s online survey, Parent View, at: http://www.parentview.ofsted.gov.uk
At St Mary’s CP School, we are committed to:
* Putting children at the heart of everything that we do
* Providing exciting and new opportunities through a broad, fun and creative curriculum, enabling every individual to achieve and enjoy learning
* Setting high expectations and giving each learner confidence that they can succeed
* An ethos of mutual respect and co-operation
* Valuing all members of our school community, children, families, staff and governors
* Embracing the wider community and encouraging respect for our diverse society
* Creating a safe and secure environment in which children feel included, listened to and valued
* Developing our skills and environment, promoting opportunities for all members of the school community
* Presenting our school to the highest standard at all times
* Celebrating the achievements of all children
With Best Wishes, Jessica Balado & the Staff & Governors at St Mary’s Community Primary School